Cluster-based energy consumption prediction tool
This tool is a cheaper alternative to smart metering devices and empowers property owners in their negotiations with energy suppliers. This enables large scale property owners to be supplied with renewable energy mixes at comparable prices. After a self learning phase, it predicts precisely tenants’ energy consumption.
- The final product is an adaptable prediction model for large scale property owners
- a plug-in tool for large property owners generating data regarding energy consumption, takes defining frame conditions (building parameter, user habits) into account
- (Commercial) by-products of the final product are:
- visual sensors, optical information regarding behavioural and consumption patterns
- HSB Living Lab database, identifies analogies within the data cluster for the prediction model and can be used for commercial reasons.
- Large scale property owners such as (social-) housing associations, banks, insurance companies, retailers
- Countries with diversified energy markets and interested in increasing their share of renewables
- Markets with high energy prices